Monday, March 29, 2010

Here Comes The Bride (part ii)

03/29/10

291.0 lbs

That's 5 lbs gone.  I'm pretty excited about the whole thing really.  I didn't walk this weekend, but I did make good food decisions.  I'm really working at it.  For the time being, anyway.

It's great having a "chubby buddy" to work with.  Don't know what a chubby budy is?  Well, more on that later.  What I need you to remember is that Blushing Bride is a whopping 130+ lb little 21-yr-old "I'm almost 22" young'n.  She's upset because the dresses she's tried on happen to be a size 12.  Wedding dresses are like 4 sizes too small anyway.  They do that to add to a bride's insecurities.  It's mean, really.  But I digress. 

BB is precious.  I love her.  I love them.  The Kids as I like to call them.  Cute couple.  She's not a complainer and doesn't walk around saying "I'm so fat" "I look like a horse" or anything like that.  She's a great little motivator too.  There's this hill that I'll be damned if I'm gonna walk it, but she keeps pushing, saying that we're gonna do it next time.  Bless her heart.  I'm a great rationalizer and I have a few years on her.  Giggle.  It's not that I don't want to walk the Hill.  It's just that by time we get that far, I feel like I'm D-Y-I-N-G.  My hips are killing me.  My shins feel like they are exploding.  I will conquer The Hill, but I'm not ready to do it just yet.  I am super excited about my walking though.  And the healthy eating.  It's kinda like blogging, but like, I don't know, in real life. 

-jafg



Bookmark and Share

No comments: