Wednesday, May 26, 2010

WIDTH?

05/25/10

279.4 lbs

Bloggin Legend and my own personal hero Jack Sh*t is doing this really cool photo-story lately about "Why I Do This Here" or W.I.D.T.H.  I'm ebarrassed to say that I only just saw that it spells the word "width".  OkayWho feels a little stupid now? 

Anyway.  Whenever I see a new tweet about a new WIDTH blogpost from him I get supah excited and head over to read the story-ettes.  I've teared up on a few of them.  Others have made me LOL. 

I finally decided to submit one today.  Being a guy who has like 1300 followers, I'm sure he gets a ton, so I wanted to share mine with my own little corner of the blog-o-verse. 

It may be cliché, but it's true...



'Nuff said.

-jafg


Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

misssarahlou said...

Love it! I keep meaning to submit one but havent gotten around to it yet...I should use this as a reminder

I'm Just Another Fat Girl -jafg said...

Your name always makes me think of the Grinch who stole Chritmas...I always want to call you Miss Cindy Lou Who!

You should totally share your pho-tahg story with JS. He'd love it and I'd love saying "I know her! I know her!"

;-)

-jafg