Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Just Real Quick Like...

04/07/10

289.8  lbs

Hold on a sec, I gotta go to the "girls' room".

I don't have much time today.  I wanted to tell you all that I did work out this morning with She Devil.  BB and her Beau backed out of excercising this morning and in stead of rolling over and going back to sleep, I did the right thing and worked out with Jenny McCarthy.  Don't ever tell her you've got weights.  All she'll do is arm lifts.  For 30 excruciating minutes.  It all started with that damn Marching.

I am drinking so much water today I can't stay out of the bathroom.  I actually am loving this.  I've tried to increase the water intake and it seems like I am finally accomplishing that.

I'm psyching myself up for the grueling hip-hop class tourture thing tonight.  I'll keep you posted.

Since I can't offer you my usual entertaining prose, please peruse my previous posts for other hilarious hijinx.

-jafg


Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Anna said...

Look at you all down in a new weight decade! Rock on, chica! :)

Amanda said...

You are rocking it!! And I'm big on the water drinking myself. I just pretend it's going to flush out the calories. It doesn't work that way (duh) but the mental imagery keeps me going when I'm bordering on dehydrating myself because I can't stand another trip to the restroom.

I'm Just Another Fat Girl -jafg said...

You ladies are awesome! I didn't make any comment about my weigh-in cause I didn't want to jinx it. But, you'll both be the first to know, I weighed-in at 288.4 today! WOO HOO!

Thanks for all the support!

-jafg

Tricia said...

hope the class went well!