Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'm Sorry.....Sooo Sorry.....

08/26/09

286.2 lbs

'Nuff said.

Have I told you lately that I'm sorry? Cause I am. I'm really, really sorry. Really. Sorry.

That's all I've been saying today. I'm not kidding. ALL DAY. And just in case I've missed anyone...I'M SORRY!

I've meant it every time. Nothing's been insincere. It shouldn't be when you apologize. That means it's not a real apology. But do you know how much it can wear you out to give a good apology? It's very tiresome. It should be counted as exercise it's so damn taxing on the system. As a matter of fact, I'm going to say that all the alpologies have worked off the 6 Oreo's I ate today. Yeah, that's right...6. I'm sorry.

Last night my work BFF and I completely had a "heated" discussion. They say "heated" because it creates a physical reaction in your system that makes your arm pits sting. You know what I'm talking about. Of course, we made up over a few adult beverages. This led to eating delish sweetpotato chips (the basket was refilled for a round-2)with a creamy bacon blue cheese sauce. Awesome. Oh, and I'm sorry. Of course, I don't feel so great today, but I tried to remain somewhat on track. Well, I mean, at least I can see that track from where I'm sitting. Metaphorically speaking. I'm not really on it right now. Whatever. I mean, I'm sorry.

I'm still all about some retail therapy. However, to get new things, one doesn't necessarily have to buy new things. I'm trying to win a cookbook from our gal Jen: A Prior Fat Girl. She's got this thing called a 'Monday GiveAway'. If I shamelessly plug her blogpost, I get an entry to win. I haven't worked out the whole remaining anonymous thing with the delivery of the prize, but I'm sure I'll think of something. Oh, don't worry about the cookbook. I know I'm gonna win it. I'm sorry.


-jafg



Bookmark and Share

No comments: